Thanks so much for all Your comments! We haven't been very active online lately, and we'll probably be relatively quiet for the next couple of months too. Right now we're stuck in Punta Arenas, Chile, waiting for a weather window in Antarctica so we can fly in. We've been waiting for 10 days now, and today we actually went to the airport, but were called off at the last moment... Next try later today :-)
We have brought with us all the notes from our trip, and the plan is to post updates on costs, equipment, and other lessons learned when we're back home late January.
So! Until then, happy overlanding!!
Espen & Malin